All personal information submitted by users will only be used by Alec French Architects for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted, for its own internal purposes and we will not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any personal information to third parties except in accordance with data protection laws. We do not use “cookies” or other such data capture devices on this website and respects the rights of users under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Alec French Architects
27 Trenchard Street
1. Changes: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove parts of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes.
2. Copyright: All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website are owned by Alec French Architects or is reproduced under licence from other organisations. The materials on this website may be downloaded and / or printed for personal use only.
3. Products and services: All rights in the products and services mentioned in this website remain the property of Alec French Architects or the organisation permitted to advertise on this website to which the particular products belong
4. Restrictions on use: You must not use this website to promote, publish or disseminate anything that is, or may be, prohibited by law, obscene, offensive, indecent, threatening, harassing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful. You must not post anything that infringes our intellectual property rights or those of any third party or that constitutes confidential information belonging to anyone other than yourself. You must not use any device, software file or mechanism that may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our system or that contains a link to another website.
5. Third party advertisers: This website may contain links to other websites or contain advertisements for products and/or services of other organisations. We do not in any way endorse or have any responsibility for such organisations or websites or their products/services.
6. Accuracy of information: Whilst Alec French Architects takes care to ensure that the information it provides on this website is correct we cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. We give no warranty, either express or implied, as to accuracy, fitness for purpose or quality of the information contained in this website. If you see anything on this website that you believe is untrue, incorrect or out of date, please contact the Webmaster.
8. No warranty: We give no warranties whether express or implied as to completeness, accuracy, fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality or infringement of intellectual property rights referred to in the information contained in this website is given by Alec French Architects, or by any other organisation whose details or information appear to be here.
9. Liability: Alec French Architects shall not be liable for any loss (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or damage arising out of your use of, or inability to use, this website or from any error or omission in the information on the website. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
10. Law and jurisdiction: These terms shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is Alec French Architects. You may not make alterations or additions to the material on this site, or sell it or misappropriate it. Material may be downloaded or copied for personal use. However, appropriate acknowledgment of the copyright owner is required if material is re-published in any format.